Saturday, March 22, 2014

Introspection 2



"There was one group that didn't die and there was another that came back to life"

These lines seem to haunt me day and night. I am so scared that I'll be one of the people who didn't just die. And the thought kills me. (No pun intended)  

But what is being alive? I want to experience each and every thing in the world. I want to try all possible things as well as all impossible ones. I just want to let go of myself and shout from the top of a hill. I want to lose my heart and win it back. I want to feel each and every emotion. I want to experience everything the world has to offer. I want to live like I dream. I want to be free to do what I like. I want to grow wise as I grow old. 

But most importantly, I want to know what I want.

And then I'll believe I am living.

No comments: